The Introduction Thread...

Anything Club related that's not specific to one gaming system.

Re: The Introduction Thread...

Postby NickB » Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:30 pm

Hi Josh,

We would love to have a game with you some time at the club. Also, on the long weekend next (Mar 7 & 8) we have a Flames of War event at Guf in town if you are interested in joining in! (Armies provided, so you just need to turn up and play!) Email me at Nick.Bowler@gmail.com if you are interested.

Nick.
NickB
Good Bloke
Good Bloke

Postby Redwolfz » Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:39 am

Hey Nick that'd be awesome on both counts I'll shoot you an email tonight after work. Haven't played flames in a while so the event sounds perfect.
Redwolfz

Postby NickB » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:00 am

Hi Josh,

We have had a last minute drop out from our event, so if you could play it would be perfect -- it would avoid us having a Bye each round! And if you just want to watch or play one game as a Bye Buster that would be good too!!!!

Nick.
NickB
Good Bloke
Good Bloke

Postby Pulsating » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:41 pm

Hey all,

My name is Jason and I've only just gotten into tabletop gaming after being a very big pc gamer especially with games like Planetside 2 (if anyone else is into it I play Terrance Republic and my name is Wyvrrn) and am currently building a Space Marine and Imperial Guard army and learning to paint them them. Also into Settlers of Cataan and Eldritch Horror.

It's great seeing a page like this and I'm disappointed I never knew about it before haha.

Also if anyone is looking to offload any 40k of the above armies then I am always willing to negotiate haha
Pulsating

Postby JazzMan » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:22 pm

Pulsating, Birchalls is clearing out all there Warhammer last I checked there was a Cadian IG set still left and it was half price if you are interested.
JazzMan
Forum Champ.
Forum Champ.

Postby BearKnight » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:05 pm

Boom, BearKnight is here! Half bear, half knight, all sexy!
But seriously, nice to meet all you friendly folks!

I'm mostly interested in Warhammer so far and have yet to actually start an army or learn the rules but so far dwarfs and ogres are the my favourite factions!
BearKnight

Postby ImperialGriffin » Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:05 pm

welcome buddy

we certainly play a bit of warhammer at the club at least a couple games going on every week, how ever next few weeeks most of us are playing blood bowl, but certainly feel free to come out and say hi get to know a few of us and well line some games up.
ImperialGriffin
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Previous

Return to The Launceston Gaming Club