As you are aware, the first episode for Act II has been announced and will be held on 31st January 2014. We're playing at the club with the usual start time of 7pm.
The following people have joined up:
- Davor (Raptor) - starring as Master Helmsman Saul Leeman
- Nick (thunderking) - starring as Chief Bosun Drogos Khadaris
- Denis (dead1) - starring as High Factotum Behoman Disragi
- Jonno - starring as The Lord Captain Veritas Rö, Rogue Trader
- Adam - starring as Chief Enginseer Jace Thogun
- Heath - starring as Godwinne Beckett (joined us as of 30/5/2014)
MORE ABOUT THE TWISTED FATES CAMPAIGN:
Act I saw the progression of a rag-tag band of cut-throat individuals from low-lives to dangerous heretics within the Screaming Vortex system.
They are bearing witness to, and potentially being involved in, the rising of a new empire of chaos; the Dominion of Thanatos. This empire and its growing army could threaten the Imperium, especially as it is already besieged by the 13th Black Crusade.
The Act is in the process of its final episode (due to some delays we couldn't finish before Act II started).
With Act II, players get to play new characters on the (somewhat) opposite side of the coin - being part of a Rogue Trader's entourage. What unfolds is yet to be seen but the fates of the Rogue Trader and his men are for better or worse intertwined with the events in the Screaming Vortex.
A third and final Act will occur (2015), where players will choose to continue their Rogue Trader characters or revert back to the role of heretics.