Dark Heresy?

Whether it's Dark Heresy, or Dungeons and Dragons, come here for all your RPG needs...

Re: Dark Heresy?

Postby ClockworkLemon » Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:29 am

Azos wrote:Ok posting from my phone while at work so excuse any spelling mistakes.

With the way my work week is going currently this month looks like I'm working every Saturday night. Not sure what is going to happen after this month but sure f the weekend work is going to change, so I might have to look at pulling out of Dark Heresy for now as I just can't guarentee that I am going to be able to attend on a regular basis.

Hate to do it but don't want to keep everyone hanging every week that I can't attend.

Thanks for the heads up, Luke. As it turns out, last session we decided to have a brief hiatus from Dark Heresy until I'm back from my honeymoon in October, since we're currently low on numbers, and I'm low on time to prepare. The plan at this stage is to resume the campaign on the 29th of October. Until then, we're just playing whatever board games take our fancy.

It's also been brought to my attention that the next session, which was to have been the 6th of August, will need to be moved, as I'm apparently going away for my birthday. Is everyone able to make it a week earlier (which would be next weekend, now that I think about it...).
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin
ClockworkLemon
Legend
Legend

Postby iron_father » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:53 am

As I lay here bleary eyed. I can't think of any problems.
======================================
Behold! For I saw him rise out the x-trail!
And upon his face was the mighty beard of knowledge. And
from the boot and backseat of his car did he
produce the multitude of wargames crafted by the hand of
man. And lo his knowledge of all of them was mighty.

Excerpt from "King Of Nerds"
Found on a papyrus chocolate wrapper with the
Dead sea scrolls
iron_father
Forum Champ.
Forum Champ.

Postby shanehugh » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:00 am

New DH source book announced focusing on Imperial Law http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_ ... ?eidn=2564
shanehugh
Legend
Legend

Postby ClockworkLemon » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:29 pm

ClockworkLemon wrote:The plan at this stage is to resume the campaign on the 29th of October. Until then, we're just playing whatever board games take our fancy.

Well, this weekend was supposed to be when we resumed our campaign. However, given that James will be away, leaving us with only 3 players, I thought it might be best to hold off for another month, when we can really get stuck back into the campaign with all players present.

In the meantime, given that Halloween is just around the corner, how does a night of zombie themed games sound?
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin
ClockworkLemon
Legend
Legend

Postby iron_father » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:31 pm

Sounds good to me.

I also have "A touch of evil" that wouldn't mind giving a crack
======================================
Behold! For I saw him rise out the x-trail!
And upon his face was the mighty beard of knowledge. And
from the boot and backseat of his car did he
produce the multitude of wargames crafted by the hand of
man. And lo his knowledge of all of them was mighty.

Excerpt from "King Of Nerds"
Found on a papyrus chocolate wrapper with the
Dead sea scrolls
iron_father
Forum Champ.
Forum Champ.

Postby shanehugh » Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:12 am

Two new DH pdf's in the dropbox account (Blood of Martyrs & Creatures Anathema) for those that don't access the Obsidian Portal forum.
shanehugh
Legend
Legend

Postby Cailus » Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:36 am

I have a copy of DS: Creatures Anathema. Some pretty good stuff in there.
+Rogue Trader Campaign Updates+
Cailus
Forum Champ.
Forum Champ.

Postby ClockworkLemon » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:56 pm

Alrighty, I've been thinking about what we do for the next session. Currently we'll be without James, as he's off to the mainland to watch someone commit matrimony. That leaves us with two characters off doing solo missions, and the other two characters a team member short. Rather than try and juggle three different things in one session, it might pay for us to cover some of that here.

So, Shane and Chris are off doing their own things, with Shane's character getting all manner of cosmic STDs in the middle hive brothels as he tries to get some dirt on Orla Flair's humble background, and Chris's character is off playing undercover agent. I think the thing to do would be to try and get some stuff sorted out for Chris and Shane here on the forum via PM, so that when we get together in a couple of weekends we'll be able to get right into the juicy stuff.
- Benjamin Franklin
ClockworkLemon
Legend
Legend

Postby Azos » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:49 pm

DH is on the 17th of the month right? as I didn't realise that day was St Patties day till an ad came on TV so just making sure
Azos
Groupie
Groupie

Postby ClockworkLemon » Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:11 pm

Azos wrote:DH is on the 17th of the month right? as I didn't realise that day was St Patties day till an ad came on TV so just making sure

Yeah, it's the 17th. Bonus XP for anyone who can talk in a convincing Irish accent for the whole session...
- Benjamin Franklin
ClockworkLemon
Legend
Legend

Postby ClockworkLemon » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:06 pm

I'm posting this one up here, just in case anyone misses it over on Obsidian Portal. This month's session will be held at Good Games, rather than at my house. Start time is 4pm as usual, and we can play until they shut at 11pm.
- Benjamin Franklin
ClockworkLemon
Legend
Legend

Postby ClockworkLemon » Sat May 12, 2012 10:45 am

Juts a heads up in case anyone missed the post on Obsidian Portal. Today's DH session is back at my place @ 4pm.
- Benjamin Franklin
ClockworkLemon
Legend
Legend

Previous

Return to RPGs