Are there any flames of war gamers in the club?

World War II historical battles.

Are there any flames of war gamers in the club?

Postby Panzermal » Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:57 pm

Hi I am relocating to Launceston in the next couple of weeks and I would like to have some flames of war games.nso I would be interested in there any gamers in the club who do this or other historical games.

Cheers
Malcolm
Panzermal

Re: Are there any flames of war gamers in the club?

Postby jthurston » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:31 pm

Gday mate yes there are a few around the club but I'm not sure who as I haven't been able to get to club for 6 weeks
jthurston
Good Bloke
Good Bloke

Postby Panzermal » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:54 pm

Thanks for the info, hope one will be in touch, otherwise I will turn up at the club. What games do you play?
Panzermal

Postby jthurston » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:52 pm

Dropzone commander,Warhammer fanasty ,Warmachine ,infinity
jthurston
Good Bloke
Good Bloke

Postby Panzermal » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:42 pm

Will be great to catch up with everyone. All I have to do is get all my armies down there and unpacked.
Panzermal

Postby NickB » Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:29 am

There are three regular FOW players, and one who can make it about once a month. We have all sorts of stuff!!!! We are getting ready for the Kingston Kup -- a tournament in Hobart on the weekend of the 7th and 8th. If you are interested in playing there may still be space. There are people coming down from Melbourne for the Kingston Kup -- its a popular event!

We mostly use facebook to plan games. Find me on facebook (Nick Bowler) and I will add you to the group.

We have ALL sorts of stuff. We also occasionally do other historicals -- Ancients, Napoleonics, Saga, etc.

Nick :)
NickB
Good Bloke
Good Bloke

Postby jon albert » Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:17 pm

NickB wrote:There are three regular FOW players, and one who can make it about once a month. We have all sorts of stuff!!!! We are getting ready for the Kingston Kup -- a tournament in Hobart on the weekend of the 7th and 8th. If you are interested in playing there may still be space. There are people coming down from Melbourne for the Kingston Kup -- its a popular event!

We mostly use facebook to plan games. Find me on facebook (Nick Bowler) and I will add you to the group.

We have ALL sorts of stuff. We also occasionally do other historicals -- Ancients, Napoleonics, Saga, etc.

Nick :)
TragusInfantigoRx

I don't swing that way!
jon albert

Return to Flames of War